DELUXE Royal Berkey includes:
- Royal Berkey water filter system, MSRP: $330.33
Berkey Base, large, MSRP: $42.33
10" Sight Glass Spigot, MSRP: $57.33
- FILTERS included:
- 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (included in MSRP)
- 2 PF-2 Arsenic & Fluoride Elements MSRP: $68.00
Deluxe Royal Berkey MSRP: $497.99 (Updated Apr 2019)
ROYAL Product Description
- This Royal Berkey water filter system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
ROYAL Berkey SPECIFICATIONS:
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Total Height: 15.25" -- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 4 gallons/per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons/per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
- Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Berkey BASE Stainless Steel Product Description
- Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot.
- The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability.
10" SIGHT GLASS SPIGOT Product Description
- Allows instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of your stainless steel Berkey® System
- The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
- Includes: two washers and a wingnut
- All systems come standard with a basic spigot; the sight glass spigot is an upgrade purchase
- Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA